• 1(current)
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin
https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-CloudStream
updated Master - support for uptobox.com (my account videos & public URL)
i have script error Sad
does this addon call urlresolver ? cause i have only a registered uptobox account not a prenium account , so i have to wait before i can play my video
thanks for your work
(2014-04-02, 12:27)freddy_krueger Wrote: does this addon call urlresolver ? cause i have only a registered uptobox account not a prenium account , so i have to wait before i can play my video
thanks for your work
No, I don't use urlresolver.

I think I found an error in the language file. It's trying to open the display about the timeout, but I noticed it is using a language file that wasn't included in the github package. Can you redownload and install the master? It should say version 0.0.3 when installed.

Then try this test case:

in a .strm:

plugin://plugin.video.cloudstream?mode=streamURL&url=http://uptobox.com/p4w9hw1jsmpx

video showing playback.

If you input a login account for uptobox.com (registered, not premium) into Settings, the timeout should be 45 seconds. for purposes of above video, I didn't link my account to the addon.
i am having script error with this addon I am enjoying your firedrive addon though thank u well done my friend
thanks for your answer , but i have alldebrid and realdebrid account and i would like that plugin use urlresolver
Could it be possible ?

If yes , this addon will be fantastic
Thanks for your work
Is there anyone ?
(2014-04-04, 14:45)freddy_krueger Wrote: Is there anyone ?

I'm not familiar with those services. What are they providing to you that you require them? Perhaps they could be integrated.
i have a dropbox folder with few strm files that point to uptobox link .
i need urlresolver to unrestrict these links when i want play them .
do you see what i mean ?
Some of those sites most definitely do no meet our piracy rules....
(2014-04-04, 18:37)prae5 Wrote: Some of those sites most definitely do no meet our piracy rules....

which sites? the ones in the plugin or the ones someone mentioned about (by freddy_krueger)?

The ones in the plugin are along the lines as ones in other urlresolvers. The addon just accesses a user provided url, or lets you log into your account and playback your content you have on your account. it doesn't index, search or use any indexes on the cloud sites or index sites, etc.
(2014-04-06, 01:09)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 18:37)prae5 Wrote: Some of those sites most definitely do no meet our piracy rules....

which sites? the ones in the plugin or the ones someone mentioned about (by freddy_krueger)?

The ones in the plugin are along the lines as ones in other urlresolvers. The addon just accesses a user provided url, or lets you log into your account and playback your content you have on your account. it doesn't index, search or use any indexes on the cloud sites or index sites, etc.

+1
All in i want is that addon use urlresolver to unrestrict my links in my uptobox account
streams work very well. Many thanks for this great addon Smile
Possible to add Billionuploads support in the future?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin3