XBMC "No clients have been started yet"
I had Live TV working wonderfully in XBMC using NextPVR with an HDHomeRun tuner for several weeks until it stopped working for reasons unknown. I tried updating both XBMC (from Frodo to Gotham) and NextPVR. I have tried various other solutions. I have turned the firewall completely off. Still nothing. I re-installed both programs. I tried different ports and pin codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the debug log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=164154

Thanks in advance.
there is an update for Npvr wich has come next week-end.
just update the prog and for me it does the job.
I'm running 3.2.9 if that's what you're talking about. And that didn't seem to fix it. Although it did fix some other NPVR issues I had been having. Live TV still doesn't work in XBMC.
Did you add Nrecord to the windows firewall exception list? And share the appropriate directories with "everbody read/write"?
Yes. I triple checked all the firewall permissions.
Did you ever get NPVR working? I'm having a similar issue. Thanks.
(2014-08-25, 15:59)emaurer Wrote: Did you ever get NPVR working? I'm having a similar issue. Thanks.
Have you got NPVR itself working? ie, can you run it up and watch live tv there? You need to check that is working before you start adding XBMC clients.
Yes. If I roll back my installation on Raspbmc to the last Frodo build everything works fine. If I try to use any Gotham build it breaks and I can't stream from NPVR.
Sorry, I know nothing about Raspbmc.

Have you got a Windows PC? If you try Gotham there, does it work for you?

If you can reproduce the problem with XBMC debug logging turned on, and post your xbmc.log, as well as your web.log/nrecord.log (c:\users\public\npvr\logs), I'll take a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC "No clients have been started yet"0