This Card should work right??
I am pretty sure that this should be fine but just wanted to check before i head down to pc store to purchase other parts for HTPC

I have a graphics card that i pulled out of a broken HP OEM pc the computer was a HP P6-2300a

now it doesn't have a brand on it apart from Pegatron but looking up the HP serial number it appears to be a Nvidia GeForce 620 1GB it does have a DVI and HDMI on back do you think i would have any problems running this card in a htpc for xbmc for you know the usual 1080p, 720p etc...

here is a ended ebay auction i found for one to give you an idea of what it looks like

http://goo.gl/agQQPk

I just wanted to find out for sure before i make the fairly long trip to the PC store for the other parts i need to know if i need to purchase a video card whilst i am there

the thing works as i have put it in another computer a while ago but i did not test it for these purposes i basically just used it for a pc that didn't have onboard graphics all i know is it displayed a picture

Once again i am fairly sure it should be fine as i have used and still use in my openelec machine a GeForce 210 but don't want to make to trips to the PC store
It seems like a great find to me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
This Card should work right??0