Export Individual Items
I'm sure this has been asked about before and so far all the answers I've found sound reasonable if you have a small-ish library. But Mine isn't small and continues to grow. Is there going to be a feauture or has anyone with far better programming skills than I developed an add-on to be able to export the individual .nfo and art files on a per-title basis. Either by movie, TV episode or other related media? Using the only export function I know of to generate new .nfo and art files for only 1 new item, even when not overriding all previous files, takes close to 5 minutes sometimes due to my library being over 1350 movies and 3400 TV episodes plus a few hundred music videos and other media files.
Currently not possible, but hopefully will be added in the future.
I sure hope someone is working on it. Such a pain at the moment. At least for what I'm trying to do. Why is it not possible (aside from someone hasn't created the process yet)?
No idea. *shrug*
I hope that "in the future" will happen soon. With the growing library, the option of an individual *.nfo file / folder.jpg and fanart.jpg export would be a great help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export Individual Items0