Problem with stringcompare and Screenhight
Got some Problem with stringcompare and screenhigh.

The Include work just ocasionaly the way it should on the TV screen ((it shows me often the wrong diffusemask) No Idea why!!)

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <
description>Normal Default Background Image</description>
    <
posx>0</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>1920</width>
    <
height>1080</height>
    <
aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>

<include 
condition="!StringCompare(System.ScreenHeight,720) + !StringCompare(System.ScreenHeight,1080)">AnimWearherDiffuse2</include>
    <include 
condition="StringCompare(System.ScreenHeight,720) | StringCompare(System.ScreenHeight,1080)">AnimWearherDiffuse12</include>

<
visible>true</visible>
    <include>
VisibleFadeEffect</include>
</
control

And in my Include.xml:
PHP Code:
    <include name="AnimWearherDiffuse2">
    <
texture diffuse="WeatherKathegorydiffuseMask.png">$INFO[Skin.CurrentTheme,special://skin/media/backgrounds/,.jpg]</texture>

</include>
    <include 
name="AnimWearherDiffuse12">
    <
texture diffuse="WeatherKathegorydiffuseMaskHD.png">$INFO[Skin.CurrentTheme,special://skin/media/backgrounds/,.jpg]</texture> 

Whats the mistake? Would it be probably better to go with substring? no clue why someting like this could just work ocasionaly, my thougths where, it should work or not. But it seems stringcompare (or the include?) is joking on me Wink

Regards
What if you use IntegerGreaterThan instead?
Thanks for your reply.

Did use substring now, and it works as long as i dont use a "usersetimage" with the wrong aspectratio. Have to thouth about the new problem, but as it is clear now what cause the issue i think i can handle it. (its possible that it was right from the beginning a problem of the aspectratio of the given image, and not of stringcompare, have to rethink and thake a look at it again.)
Thanks

Regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with stringcompare and Screenhight0