ALWAYS miss the XBMC Clothing orders
Sad 
i missed the Dev con, the March one a couple weeks ago and every single other chance to buy some clothing and support the team...Every time I see it on my phone while browsing and tell myself to order as soon as I get home/to work and never remember until it's too late...

Instead of waiting yet again and potentially missing out I did a google search and found this site - http://www.cafepress.com/xbmc - is that legit? It seems like if it was tied to the official XBMC team it would be more prominent on this site directly. If it's not, they should just have a online store all the time for people to order stuff and not once every 4.2 months...I don't really want "bootleg" XBMC gear as it doens't support the team at all but I also don't want to wait a long time again..choices choices...all due to my bad memory lol
It is basically legit. The proceeds do indeed go to the Foundation, but the quality of the shirts massively leave something to be desired, which is why we try not to saddle our users with them.
I bought a Gentoo Linux tee from cafepress years ago and it was great quality. But that was years ago!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Same here, such a pity that I missed the March deal. Will there be a new deal. The design on the provided link does not appear as good as the previously offered ones.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ALWAYS miss the XBMC Clothing orders0