Mythtv on OSX with HDHomerun Dual - NEED Help
I have been trying to set this up for a while now and i can't seem to get it work at all. I went through all the setup instructions in Mythtv wiki and set up the MYSQL too.

The guides seem a little off. I even tried Macports with Xcode. That looks different to what the guide is saying.

first i downloaded MythFrontend-0.27-intel-10.7-v0.27-186-g480589a-Universal.dmg from mythtv.org packages. When I started is nothing happens. Just a screen with region and language selection. and keeps looping. Then I realized that I need MYSQL.

So, i went to http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Mac_OS_X and downloaded MYSQL and did everything guide called for. Started MythFrontend. Nothing got past the first screen but thats it. Then I Tried Macports. I downloaded Xcode and command line utility for Xcode and i got "This version of mythtv requires an updated database.(schema is 10 version behind)"

I went into XBMC enabled the client for mythtv and live tv. No pvr. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PS: All i want to do is watch live tv and be able to record on my MacMini.

MacMini i5 OSX Mavericks
XBMC 12.3
HDHomerunDual (connected to network and works on windows media center)
This is not an xbmc question. Join mythtv-user mailing list. Jean-Yves Avenard posts there and has recently produced OS X packages.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythtv on OSX with HDHomerun Dual - NEED Help0