• 18(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
@mortstar: if you adjust the onclick action for the in progress button in the tv show submenu accordingly, I think it will do what you want:

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(10000).Property(recommendedepisodes)],return)</onclick> 

This is what I had in mind to change already. Note that it will need some fine tuning in other areas to be complete (no thumbnail will show in list view for example, and the info provided in the views isn't optimal) but that can all be remedied fairly easily.

I really want to get rid of the custom window used for the watchlist permanently as it's just a lot of code for what can be done with more or less one line of code using the Library Data Provider add-on. Other advantages are being able to use multiple viewtypes and being able to get to the information dialog by pressing "I / Info" There's also a theoretical limit of 25 items in the custom window.
jeroen, why did you add thé option to insert an image to Favorites? we do not have to slide or list view for favorites and I think this is important to have this !
It's not possible, favorites is a dialog window and very limited in what it can display.
confluence skin matching well with thumbnail I mean what is that Refocus displays the title, not the thumbnail! . while in the options favoris Refocus, we add a little vignette! Why?
It is not possible to make the favorites window use all the viewtypes that are available to the library windows.
Previously you said you never use favorites, and now this is important to have?
Looking for a way to sort over my Playlist menu and thumbnail view. So I go through the favorites. I'll explain:

I try to make boxes saga, Saga of a playlistes Saga, so if I look with favorites that is not easy! I just ask a question! Sorry. Cheers
Hi Jeroen, thank you for the gotham version! Very nicely done.

Couple of requests...

- an option to display year in the music menu on home
- a button for updating libraries (music and video)
- an option to display the edit button when using kiosk mode

Bug

- fwd/rwd (2x,4x etc) not visible when playing music and the library is updating

Thanks.
Hi Jeroen, a possible bug: from a video played from the video/file node, the mute icon is overlapping the weather icon.
Also i see a green triangle in the right of the screen, but i have no indicators checked in settings.

Thanks and Ciao.
(2014-04-16, 19:21)stuCONNERS Wrote: Yeah when scrolling in addons, Sometimes the only view is list view, and was wondering if you could add the thumbnails view option. It shows as an option but picking it doesn't change the view. This view would work really well with metro icons.

Thumbnails view is showing and available in add-ons for me.

If it isn't available somewhere, you need to be more specific. I can't troubleshoot "sometimes".

If you're talking about having thumbnails view in the add-on browser "root" folders, I will not be adding thumbnails view there as I don't think it adds anything useful.

For example, the iplayer addon. When you go into TV. The only view option is list view, It says thumbanils, but doesnt chnage to thumbnail view. I gave the iplayer as an example as it includes all the channel logos. I`d like to be able to view the thumbnails at once instead of the list view, where you see an icon at a time.
(2014-04-18, 15:14)Reynald Wrote: I try to make boxes saga, Saga of a playlistes Saga, so if I look with favorites that is not easy! I just ask a question! Sorry. Cheers
I don't know what you mean by this, sorry.

(2014-04-18, 15:49)Slurrrp Wrote: - an option to display year in the music menu on home
Ok, I'll add it to my list.

Quote:- a button for updating libraries (music and video)
There already is in the options menu. It's not going to be added to the home screen.

Quote:an option to display the edit button when using kiosk mode
This kind of goes against what kiosk mode is meant to be. I'll won't be adding this, sorry.

Quote:- fwd/rwd (2x,4x etc) not visible when playing music and the library is updating
In the visualisation screen you mean? It's showing up for me. I do see a different problem, the clock appearing (and thus being overlapped by the "scanning..." message.

(2014-04-18, 16:46)henrava Wrote: Hi Jeroen, a possible bug: from a video played from the video/file node, the mute icon is overlapping the weather icon.
I can't reproduce this one. is this in the library screen?

Quote:Also i see a green triangle in the right of the screen, but i have no indicators checked in settings.
This one I can. Will be fixed, cheers.
Little feature request: show what is currently playing when browsing your media... Little thing in a corner or something... Look at arctic or experience1080 for an example...
Enable media overlays in skin settings.
(2014-04-18, 19:41)Jeroen Wrote:
Quote:- a button for updating libraries (music and video)
There already is in the options menu. It's not going to be added to the home screen.

Quote:- fwd/rwd (2x,4x etc) not visible when playing music and the library is updating
In the visualisation screen you mean? It's showing up for me. I do see a different problem, the clock appearing (and thus being overlapped by the "scanning..." message.

I cant find it in gotham? They removed it? Someone can point me where to look?
Now i use my phone to manually update the library. :\

You are right. Sorry. Its disappears when there is a addon popup (cu lyrics for example)
Not a big deal.

Last question: with the previous version i edited an xml file to display a bit more of the fanart...
changing it from 76 to 72 (or something) was enough for me.
I cant remember which file it was and which line to edit. Can anyone help me?
Jeroen,
Is it possible to have the same backgrounds in the different views and the home menu ?
Thank you for this skin.
What I mean:

Before I use the Aeon skin MQ5, but for the family too complicated (though beautiful also) then I change to go to Refocus, Love refocus and family too.
The problem I have between 2 different skin, I have to adapt what I had built with the old (aeon MQ5). in Refocus , there is no live nodes on the home, such as a node Playslist or box in box saga in playlistes like Aeon. I love doing this, much faster and easier for my wife! But it does not matter if Refocus not to do . I love too refocus. So I want to build a better building to use refocus well, Thanks for the whole family, take care!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14