• 20(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
(2014-04-20, 08:57)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-04-19, 20:42)Galefury Wrote: Bug: when video is paused and muted, the muted sign overlaps with weather icon.

But do you guys actually have the icons seeing through (so are they both visible at the same time?) Because I can't seem to reproduce this. In any case the intended behaviour is that the mute icon takes precedence over the weather icon, thus replacing it while it is active.

I should mention I use a mce remote. When turning the volume down to minimum, the weather icon is replaced by muted icon, but if I press mute button on my remote, they overlap. Screenshot below.

reFocus - Simply the best
The same for me, MCE remote, pressing "mute" button shows both icons.
I think I know what the problem is in that case, cheers both
A little suggestion: In customs options for movies or Video tab, is that it would be possible to also to rename the Addon's'' Example: Addon's MovieSet (better for the saga) renamed to "Saga"? ! is to possible with the playlist or folder, it is not possible with addons. I hope you understand what I mean! Smile
Thanks, Jeroen! I love the logo appearing over the fanart on the homescreen, it's beautiful!

I have an odd issue after updating to the latest GIT, all of my TV season posters have been replaced by the poster associated with the show (the poster.jpg in the shows folder). I tried deleting the refocus skin folder and then reinstalling it to no avail. This behavior is not happening with other skins however, they still show the season posters.

Is there Refocus skin information that is created somewhere else in the XBMC folder that I need to delete as well?

Also, as a request which I'm sure you're tired of at this point, currently pausing a movie or TV show brings up that beautiful blue bar and pressing "i" bings up the fanart and episode/movie information on top of the bar. Would it be possible to 1) have a setting to change the fanart to the logo or the logo over the fanart, and 2) would it be possible to have a setting to have the pause button also bring up the information brought up with "i"? Or in lieu of the info appearing when paused, perhaps having the logo show up over the bar in the middle or one of the lower corners?

Thanks again for all your effort!
Little bug I think:

when you are in music files mode:
1) play a song
2) press left for menu
3) not able to scroll menu down . Up works fine.

Thanks.
I'm a bit confused by the in progress tv shows/recommended. Is the in progress tv shows option being removed from the home menu? If i go through the videos menu and into in progress tv shows i see what i expect to see with latest tv shows watched. But going into tv shows i just see recommended and just get random episodes of tv shows that were watched recently.

oh and one minor thing, on the home menu the live tv section does not show the > even though it has sub menus selected.
(2014-04-20, 14:13)Reynald Wrote: A little suggestion: In customs options for movies or Video tab, is that it would be possible to also to rename the Addon's'' Example: Addon's MovieSet (better for the saga) renamed to "Saga"? ! is to possible with the playlist or folder, it is not possible with addons. I hope you understand what I mean! Smile

This won't be added, sorry. It would require a name to be set every time, instead of renaming an automatically set name. With folders and playlists the user has to manually input a name because there is no automatically set name.

(2014-04-20, 17:27)BigDaddyRal Wrote: I have an odd issue after updating to the latest GIT, all of my TV season posters have been replaced by the poster associated with the show (the poster.jpg in the shows folder). I tried deleting the refocus skin folder and then reinstalling it to no avail. This behavior is not happening with other skins however, they still show the season posters.

Is there Refocus skin information that is created somewhere else in the XBMC folder that I need to delete as well?

No, I screwed something up. Should be fixed on Git now.

Quote:Also, as a request which I'm sure you're tired of at this point, currently pausing a movie or TV show brings up that beautiful blue bar and pressing "i" bings up the fanart and episode/movie information on top of the bar. Would it be possible to 1) have a setting to change the fanart to the logo or the logo over the fanart
I was under the assumption I already made it that way (logo over the fanart), but it seems only landscape images are available here. So yes, I'll add that.

Quote:and 2) would it be possible to have a setting to have the pause button also bring up the information brought up with "i"? Or in lieu of the info appearing when paused, perhaps having the logo show up over the bar in the middle or one of the lower corners?
I'll think about it, but my first reaction is that I want to keep that pretty minimal. After all, the information can be accessed if it's really necessary.

(2014-04-20, 17:55)henrava Wrote: when you are in music files mode:
1) play a song
2) press left for menu
3) not able to scroll menu down . Up works fine.
Fixed on Git.

(2014-04-20, 19:32)kaiseruk Wrote: I'm a bit confused by the in progress tv shows/recommended. Is the in progress tv shows option being removed from the home menu? If i go through the videos menu and into in progress tv shows i see what i expect to see with latest tv shows watched. But going into tv shows i just see recommended and just get random episodes of tv shows that were watched recently.
No, I was a little "enthusiastic" when deleting watchlist related stuff. In progress should be available again now.

Quote:oh and one minor thing, on the home menu the live tv section does not show the > even though it has sub menus selected.
Fixed on Git, cheers.
I have some weird things, I hope this has not already been said, I have always struggled to translate English well and understand all the minds.

When I'm in a playlist (or your playlist refocus or my smartplayslist) for the poster view have the opportunity to be a choice thumbnail or poster. if I put thumbnail I can not see the poster option, if I do the opposite I can not see thumbnails, buttons choice of view, disparaise. and that for all playslistes (genre, actor, recent, recommended). I put update tonight. maybe it's a new bug. Or is this intentional?

sorry if i m redundant . takes care
I'm on the latest Beta4 and I get a 'Dependencies not met'-Message when I try to install the zip file from your git-repository.
Am I blind, or how do you access program add-ons with this skin?
(2014-04-21, 13:14)otcho Wrote: I'm on the latest Beta4 and I get a 'Dependencies not met'-Message when I try to install the zip file from your git-repository.
Then you don't have all the required add-ons installed, please read the first post.

(2014-04-21, 13:15)takoi Wrote: Am I blind, or how do you access program add-ons with this skin?
Skin settings -> customize home menu
any plans to include music albums in the shelf options?
(2014-04-21, 02:29)Reynald Wrote: I have some weird things, I hope this has not already been said, I have always struggled to translate English well and understand all the minds.

When I'm in a playlist (or your playlist refocus or my smartplayslist) for the poster view have the opportunity to be a choice thumbnail or poster. if I put thumbnail I can not see the poster option, if I do the opposite I can not see thumbnails, buttons choice of view, disparaise. and that for all playslistes (genre, actor, recent, recommended). I put update tonight. maybe it's a new bug. Or is this intentional?

sorry if i m redundant . takes care

The buttons labeled "View:" and "Layout:" display the currently selected view and layout, not the next option.

(2014-04-21, 14:27)kaiseruk Wrote: any plans to include music albums in the shelf options?

Maybe yeah, but it'd be post Gotham.
Hey Jeroen a couple of small things:

Home Menu > Video > Addons - Always shown no matter what is selected.
Watchlist - You removed the custom_Watchlist.xml file in one commit and then re-added it in another. It isn't used any more so I assume can be removed safely.

Really loving the skin!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14