How to bring pvr plugins in add-on menu?
I guess this is a trivial question, but I could not find something about it:

I have a binary version of xbmc 12.2 running on a cubietruck ARM board and I want to install a pvr plugins tvheadend (frontend) and play around with others like vdr.

In the add-on menue there is nor an entry for pvr plugins neither can they be found.

How can I configure this menu to show them for installation? I have seen them e.g on openelec for Raspberry and on xbmc installed on an Ubuntu PC from the package repositories.

I cant activate Live TV in the settings without pvr plugins.
unless you find builds for you specific hardware, you might need to compile them.
There should be builds. E.g. on Raspberry Pi there are all builds I need. The Cubietruck is also ARM architecture.

Where is the addon menu configuration in xbmc defined? I have no submenu "pvr-clients" (!?)
Is that menustructure defined at compile time? How oes that work? What do I need to do to install plugins from the repository?
If I would find a documentation how that works in general i could probably help myself.
Any hinds for further reading?

Why is in one software instance a submenue "pvr-clients" and in the other software instance not??
you cannot install binary addons via Xbmcs addon manager(yet) - not counting OE.
If the Raspbian packages work, then just install them via apt.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to bring pvr plugins in add-on menu?0