[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.4.0.6 [!!!BROKEN!!!]
@mozzy - Ah very good sir. Cheers!
(2014-04-09, 11:32)Mossy Wrote: Release 4.0.4, see first post.

@Piers turn debug logging on, see first post.

It is on, hence the link in my post with a full log...
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Mossy thankyou so much for your time and effort. It works for me gotham pi. Very pleased. You should add the little tale of how and why it works. Its part of the experience for me lol. Thankyou again
(2014-04-09, 18:40)Piers Wrote: It is on, hence the link in my post with a full log...

Excellent guess, Piers. Excellent, but wrong.

You had debugging turned off, hence the link in your post with a very full log that has no debug output in it.

It's probably a moot point though, because the error you're getting looks like the one that a few other people had, and I have enough information already to fix that, try v4.0.5.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-04-09, 23:27)Mossy Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 18:40)Piers Wrote: It is on, hence the link in my post with a full log...

Excellent guess, Piers. Excellent, but wrong.

You had debugging turned off, hence the link in your post with a very full log that has no debug output in it.

It's probably a moot point though, because the error you're getting looks like the one that a few other people had, and I have enough information already to fix that, try v4.0.5.

Oh, well that's pretty annoying. It was turned on at one point so not sure what happened.

Please accept my apologies for the first smug reply.

Ooops!

Now marked as broken in your repository.!
Thanks for the UK IP fix!
Mossy what excellent work.. cant wait to get home to try this ..
(2014-04-10, 03:10)castalla Wrote: Now marked as broken in your repository.!

It's not broken in my repository, only in the official repo , but there's a bug or two in XBMC so meh.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Strange - it installed fine last week from your repo. Yesterday it showed as disabled and broken. Same again today.
Working fine with a VPN in France, thanks a lot!
Downloaded the plugin .zip as the repo came up marked as broken.
(2014-04-10, 17:05)castalla Wrote: Strange - it installed fine last week from your repo. Yesterday it showed as disabled and broken. Same again today.

Working here and updated to latest version from Mossy's repo. Although I don't think C4 likes me - or Virgin Media - as it's buffering every 15 seconds.

Try pausing for a minute or two, it should buffer while it's paused and then not need to buffer at least for a while when you play again.
The plugin zip can also be downloaded from here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Hi - used this plugin - works just fine - THANK YOU.
Latest version is working well for me on Raspberry Pi and Gotham.
Lots of good content. I didn't get any buffering (on Virgin Media).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.4.0.6 [!!!BROKEN!!!]1