Unable to stream live tv using OPENELEC (Gotham 3.95.1 and ServerWMC)
After double checking my credentials in Openelec File manager and not ServerWMC. I found that they were set incorrectly. Once set, everything kicked in.

FYI... if may be worth noting in the complete guide, that if you have your TV Recordings setup on a disk other than C:\\ then you need to make sure to add it with the credentials in the file manager of XBMC. But then again, it may be an obvious thing to do(not for a noob like me). Smile At least that is what I believe solved my issue.

Thanks to all!!
(2014-04-09, 15:35)twos50 Wrote: After double checking my credentials in Openelec File manager and not ServerWMC. I found that they were set incorrectly. Once set, everything kicked in.

FYI... if may be worth noting in the complete guide, that if you have your TV Recordings setup on a disk other than C:\\ then you need to make sure to add it with the credentials in the file manager of XBMC. But then again, it may be an obvious thing to do(not for a noob like me). Smile At least that is what I believe solved my issue.

Thanks to all!!

If you open your xbmc userdata/passwords.xml how are the special characters in your credentials represented?? What is subbed for the @ and ! characters or are they untouched?
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to stream live tv using OPENELEC (Gotham 3.95.1 and ServerWMC)0