plex enigma2 configuration
I have installed dreamplex plugin in my enigma2, O have installed plex in win 7 32 bit, I have configured xbmc in win 7 32 bit to accept upnp, in my enigma2 I see 2 servers
1) my pc name and
2) Plex
How can I start stream xbmc to enigma2?
Sorry I am a newbie in this.

Thank you
*sigh* maybe ask whoever made the dreamplex plugin? Or perhaps describe your problem a bit. If all you want to do is stream stuff over uPnP why bother with Plex at all, surely there's a uPnP plugin for enigma2?
hi,
I just want to stream from xbmc pc to enigma2 to make a media center like, my tv is old and doesn't have hdmi to connect the pc graphics card, the dreamplex plugin I have downloaded from hdmu enigma2 os of my receiver, from the internet plugins installer of the enigma2 os from the media section (simply from hdmu where I can install plugins, like tsmedia etc.), sorry I am a newbie sorry how can I do it? to stream xbmc to my enigma 2, I have found in the net that through uPnP, what lugin shall I use? I have heard of dlna but can't find any because there are some but in their description they say for instalation pretty confused operations, or is there any other way? to stream xbmc? without plugins? and if there is a simplier way than dreamplex can you tell me how with a link or any tutorial?

Thank you
I think you have confused a lot of things here:

1. The DreamPlex plugin will allow you to view/stream your data from the Plex server you have installed on your enigma2 device

2. XBMC as far as I know cannot be sent to an enigma2 box.

Basically cut out XBMC altogether in this case and only use Plex. Navigate via your enigma2 box to the DreamPlex plugin which will allow you to watch any TV/Movies you have available in a Plex.

Finally, do not expect a good media center from an enigma2 box, they are good for STBs but that's about it. What a lot of people here on the XBMC forum have done is have a separate HTPC running XBMC that uses the enigma2 Live a Tv plugin for watching any live tv you have available on your enigma2 box and of course then allows you to use all of the other great XBMC features.
Ok thjanks, I underestand now, some last question, what is dlna for enigma2 (has to do with xbmc's uPnP)? what is in xbmc settings to allow uPnP? and I think that I can stream xbmc to plex with some kind of plugin.

Again thank you im85288
And I think that xbmc is the best media manager and not only...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plex enigma2 configuration0