ATV2 update issue/XMBC restarting/netflix issue....
Tongue 
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I posted here but let me try to explain this as simply as I can.

Been using my jailbroken ATV2 with XBMC since 2011 and everything was fine until a few weeks ago and now i have a couple issues and now im not sure what to do.

Basically I use the atv2 for netflix through the regular iOS interface....suddenly im getting a spinning wheel whenever i try to log into my netflix. Now what can I do here to get my netflix working again, if I update my ATV2 to latest version wont it screw up me being able to use XBMC?

Second issue is when i stream local movies in XBMC (movies that I have watched many times before) it just crashes before the movie plays and restarts. Do I need to reinstall XBMC?

I am hoping I can format my ATV and start from scrach with both, is that possible?

Thanks

Johnny! Confused
anyone :/ my wifes on my case about this.....lol
What version of the ATV software are you on? I beleive Netflix is no longer supported by any of the 4 (i.e. 4.4.2) versions of the Apple TV software. You likely need to upgrade the ATV software and re-jailbreak, and if you do, should/could do so via seas0npass, the latest version of which will put you on 5.3. To clarify, seas0npass will handle both the upgrade and the jailbreak for you. The 5.3 jailbreak is untethered. Once you finish this, you'll have to re-install XBMC, which may fix the other issue you are having.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 update issue/XMBC restarting/netflix issue....0