subtitles download broken somehow???
Debug Log

Windows 8.1, Gotham.
Last night subtitles download reponded as "Script failed" and still is. Before everything worked fine.

In the log somethimes it is succesfull, thats becouse I have removed manually subtitle file from disk.
If file exist then the new one is not forcible overwritten I guess.

Any clue?

Thank you
Hmmm... after further testing I have find out the following:
- it is not only on my computer, on the other computer is the same
- after XBMC is started I can download any subtitles from the list and if subtitle file already exist it is simply overwritten (what is also expected)
- the second try to download other subtitles for the same or any other results in failing, if I choose the same one then it is downloaded and overwriten on the disk
- if XBMC restarted, then any of the subtitles chosen is downloaded as expected and after the first download, every other attemps for the same or any other media results in failing

I have found another thread with the same problem HERE
Same problem here.. tested even with 13 and same problem.

It's strange because was working perfectly till the day before..
Seems like the add on upgraded and now doesn't work.. but i did not see add on upgrading..
Hello !

Same here, cant get podnapisi and opensubtitles to work !

Please help

Thanks
This is on opensubtitles.org web page:
Quote:Site will be online soon. We are doing some necessary backups and upgrades. Thanks for understanding.

But podnapisi.net is broken. Dont know if it is plugin problem or web page.
But since a lot of people has a problem, and some of them didnt update any plugin or xbmc before it stopped to work, I would speculate that on the web page something changed.
I'm sure that it is an addon issue , because i tried Betaseries and i get
the french subtitles and it works at the first access, but when you try a
second time for another sub or another TV show it wont work stay on :"Downloading subtitles"

Update needed i think !

Any help should very appreciated
The same happened to me in:
- Windows 8 + Gotham (any build from beta to final) + opensubtitles addon (v5.08 at least)
- Android KK + Gotham (any build)
- xbian + Gotham

In my android I was able to "roll back" the opensubtitles addon to v5.03, and it still works.
After updating back to v5.08 it stops working again.

I suppose it would be easy to replicate this workaround, but if anyone can't I can try posting a log of some sort...
Manually deleting the add-on and it's data folders Solved the problem.
(and re-install)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles download broken somehow???0