Linux Raspberry XMBC help needed
Hello Everybody

I am new to this forum and need your assistance. Here is the story. I bought a couple raspberry Pi devices on ebay. they worked great for 8 months and then stopped streaming. I contacted the seller and they told me that it was as firmware or update that caused the problem. They told me to send back one unit and then send the other SD card and USB stick. The smaller wifi usb stick I kept with the second unit. I also paid for live sports and have an account with ID and password but that unit was sent back.

This was 4 weeks ago and I cannot reach the seller via email, mail or phone. They promised lifetime support.

Now, I am stuck. I am not the most computer savy person but I need your help. Can anyone help me? I would gladly send my unit to you or you can tell me what to purchase and where and then how do I implement to get my raspberry working again.

Thank you for any help or you can call me directly at 510.206.8152 cell

Greg
They scammed you. You paid for pirated access. We can show you how to use the Raspberry Pi for content you own or can legally stream online, but that is all we can help you with.
It makes no sense to ask you to send the Pi back to update the firmware. That is purely contained on the sdcard.
Make sure you report the seller to eBay.

But, it shouldn't be too hard to get xbmc running again. Start here:
http://openelec.tv/get-openelec/download...oad/10/260

Download the file, and follow the install instructions in the wiki. Come back here if you get stuck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry XMBC help needed0