Req TVDB Episode Rating push
Hi there,

First and foremost, this is my first ever post on the XBMC Community Forums, so I apologize in advance if I am not following best practices. I will learn as I go.

I have searched all over the internet and it appears this is not available yet and I am kind of stumped as to why. I have a very large TV collection and I use Trakt to manage my watched/unwatched TV episodes. I use the XBMC add on which submits a rating after each episode has aired. This is great, but the ratings for each TV show and each episode (which I personally find important) are pulled from thetvdb.

What I would like to ask is this; is there a current script or add on that does the same thing for The TVDB? I find a real lack of votes on thetvdb, it would be nice to have a script/add on that would make this easy.

Any help or if anyone could shed some light on this for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Nice idea. This would actually make the TVDB ratings not useless :)
Haha yeah it would. I got used to the ratings and how they differ from IMDB but when there are 1 or 2 ratings per episode... It's tough.

Alternately, having the ability to choose between IMDB or TVDB ratings in the TVDB scraper would work too.
+1 for me.
I was looking for this feature. If I understand correctly, you would like an add-on that lets you rate an episode after watching it right? That would be amazing. It's a shame to see really popular episodes with very low rating counts. Is that a feature that would be hard to implement?
Yes exactly. Trakt has an add-on that does exactly this... but XBMC doesn't do anything with the Trakt ratings so it's a bit useless.

Currently I am going on thetvdb.com and rating shows after I watch them, but I don't always remember to do so. I just think it would really help thetvdb ratings have more meaning.

I have never developed an add-on so I have no idea if a script would be hard to write or not. It would be nice if we could get some help with this.
+1 for that, love to be able to give back to the community and this would help, just wish i could write it!
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Episode Rating push4