Release - service.subtitles.legendasdivx

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
filipedgmc Offline
Highlander...you're the man. It works like a charm now. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
find quote
HiGhLaNdeR Offline
Glad to hear all is working! Smile
find quote
Morcegolas Offline
Hello everyone!

Higlander as I told you before I'm having some issues with my subtitles legendasdivx plugin, hope you can help me with this Wink

Here is my log file, i did the experience tonight +/- 23:30. What I did was search for an subtitle that I know that works and make the download, everything run ok. Then I searched for another one ( the one that I need! =D ) and that I know that don't work with xbmc plugin but that is working in the http. Anything you need you can PVT me Wink

XBMC Log ( Raspbmc )

Thanks in advance! =P
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-02 01:12 by Morcegolas.)
find quote
francovilar Offline
using Aeon Nox 5 in Kodi when using this service it does not show multiple subtitle files. The new window load in the background, and I can't select the correct subtitle. How do I fix this?
find quote
HiGhLaNdeR Offline
It's the layer problem in Nox. It was fixed in the previous versions but I guess that in Helix the problem is back. Try to leave a message in the skin thread. It needs to be changed in their end. When I get time I can try to submit the fix to their github but I don't know when. Thanks.
Regards.
find quote