[MOD] Startup screen for reFocus 1.1.0 (Gotham)
Although the skin is drop-dead gorgeous, I'm not particularly fond of the new startup screen. It's black and... boring (no offense, Jeroen). So I dug up the old startup screen. Screenshot below. Installation is simple: the "startup" folder goes in refocus's "media" folder. It will not overwrite anything. The "startup.xml" file goes in 720p folder. That folder already has one startup.xml file, so first back that up in case you want to revert to the new startup screen. That's it. All the credit goes to Jeroen. Enjoy !

download

reFocus - Simply the best
Ah, the memories Wink

Be aware though that your mod removes a couple of (add-on) checks performed at startup (the reason why there even is a splash screen actually). Removing these checks will stop a couple of skin settings from working.

Also, when the fanart background slideshow is enabled the absence of these checks can cause a "jerky" transition to the home screen. The slideshow is handled by an add-on, and during the startup reFocus waits for the add-on to complete (when necessary).
I didn't knew that, thanks ! I updated the startup.xml file to include those checks.
reFocus - Simply the best

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Startup screen for reFocus 1.1.0 (Gotham)0