Add manual info (nfo?) in addition to automatically scraped data
I would like to depend on the automatically scraped data for movies. I use the "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" option together with TMDB.

I tried adding a movie.nfo just containing:

<movie>
<set>MySet</set>
</movie>

But, when adding deleting the movie and re-adding to the library, all I got for this movie was that info.

Is there any way to add information that optimally would be found by a library update to ADD to the information that was already present? So my set-info would override any automatic set the movie was a part of.

Or, if it was possible to add a tag in the same way.

If I manually edit a movie from XBMC GUI I can change which set it should be mapped to but then I would loose that information if I needed to refresh the directory for any reason later on.

I would like to avoid dumping all the movie info to nfo and changing that. Seems too static.
Btw, the reason for not writing this to the DB is that I have had problems with duplicates and have been forced to restart from the beginning. Then I would like to keep this information, if I have spent much time customizing it.
Re-export the library as individual files ( XBMC -> Settings -> Videos -> Library -> Export )

When it asks to overwrite, say yes. That will create new NFO files with the updated sets information + all the other proper data, as it is currently displayed in XBMC.
Yes I saw that was an option but I think it's too static, if I for some reason want to do a refresh I can't.. because my NFO-info will override. Right?
If you refresh from within XBMC then XBMC will ask if you want to use local data or internet data.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add manual info (nfo?) in addition to automatically scraped data0