v13 Neon 3.0.8 - Development discussion
In case you want to install Neon for Gotham, go to the Neon installation instructions for Gotham.

Please use this thread to post about functional bugs, omissions that are in Confluence but are missing in Neon and alignment issues.
Do not use this thread to request the addition of new features, please start a seperate thread for that.
Is it just my system or is the new tv guide on the home screen no longer working?

also you still need to remove line 5 in DialogVideoInfo.xml

PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras)"XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,hasExtras,flag,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload

Thanks again for all your hard work on this Kib
It was submitted a few days ago which is why that line is not removed yet - it will be in 3.0.2, don't worry =)

TV guide on the home screen should be working - if the skin setting is enabled and there is actually something airing today Smile
No worries, just didn't want it to get missed.

doh, slap me, i don't have anything airing today. i'll try it again tomorrow.

Thanks again Kib.
Hey there Kib

Again thanks a million for what you are doing with Neon...;o)

The only reason for me not to go with Gotham is what has been "done/fucked up" with subtitles downloads (from 1 key press to 6 ot 7 key press). So my question to you is: Are you gonna make Neon able (if possible). To use the old subtitle script or any other script that makes it easy to download subtitles again?

Best regards

Nitti
No.

The old subtitle script broke multiple times over the course of it's existence, every time leading to people not being able to download subtitles for days before fixes were pushed to it.
The new setup uses a framework that allows the maintainer of a single subtitle provider to push their own fixes without influencing any of the other providers.
This will make subtitles much more stable and available for everyone.

The old subtitle script is mostly broken already - many providers do not work anymore in Frodo - and it can't be used in Gotham.

What you can do is use a service plugin like amet's service.autosubs to automatically start the search - that would bring the amount of clicks down to one or two.
HI

OpenELEC Beta - Raspberry Pi ARM Version: 3.95.6 is installed and when the neon confluence exchange restarts
@gogu Debug log, or preferably chrashlog needed.
@Bumpaneer, sorry i haven't replied to your pull request - i was busy with the xbmc server issues during the weekend.

Concerning translations I believe we should drop all existing, submit our current English one to transifex and then wait until translations are being done.
Hi Kib and Bumpaneer,

i love the skin. Thanks for invest the time. Can you re-enable TV-Tunes please?

Big Thanks!
I wasn't aware it stopped working. Haven't used it for a while myself.
Latest pull request should have the TvTunes fixes: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/pull/54
Pulled into code, immediately tagged 3.0.3 and pull request to staging repo done.
Once OK'd and built in staging repo your device should auto update.
Kib

Thanks for the awesome work of making neon avaible on xbmc 13. I'ts still my favority skin. 1 encounterd only one problem. I watch a lot of tv shows, and the marked as watched icon won't show up (even if the episode is watched). Is there a way to fix this? Or is this a problem between the monitor and my chair?

Thanks again!

Will scrolling through posts on this forum i already found the solution:
settings -> Appereance -> Skin settings -> Movies / TV -> Enable TS Show Watched overlays.
Yes, I think we should probably make it a default setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 3.0.8 - Development discussion2