v13 Neon 3.0.8 - Development discussion
I was just about to start a thread about the alignment issue, glad to see I'm not the only one Smile

There is one other issue I'm seeing though. In Music the 'Media info 2' view is much darker than other areas, so much so that it's pretty much unusable.

On my TV the view is much darker than the screenshot indicates. It's completely black on the bottom half of the screen and the top half is too dark to see much outside of the centre.

When I use any other view it's fine, here's a screenshot of 'songs' for comparison.

I just upgraded to Gotham 13.1 yesterday and I'm seeing this issue on both an XBMCbuntu and openelec install. Both instances are using version 3.0.6 of Neon.

I really love this skin, so a big thank you from me for keeping it going!
There is a bug in the Logo Wall view. If there isn't a logo for the Show it doesn't display the name in text. Can this be fixed to just show the name in test?

Thanks!
(2014-07-06, 15:21)fr1day Wrote: I was just about to start a thread about the alignment issue, glad to see I'm not the only one Smile

There is one other issue I'm seeing though. In Music the 'Media info 2' view is much darker than other areas, so much so that it's pretty much unusable.

This should be fixed when the changes to ViewsMusicLibrary.xml are pulled in: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/pull/66/files
Neon 3.0.8 is going live today for Gotham users.
It contains the following changes:

- Fix Shelf view for Albums
- Fix dark backgrounds in album information
- Fix Songs view
- Minor fix for missing character in onscreen keyboard
- Minor fix for label alignment in artist view
(2014-07-01, 20:46)rjonesdj Wrote: Thanks for your work on this skin, has always been my preference on XBMC. so clean.
I just updated to Gotham, and got the latest version of Neon, and noticed something not quite right. I tend to use Media View for my TV shows, and as you can see in this screenshot, the number of episodes goes behind the other text.
Ive tried the usual thing of resetting the guisettings in userdata, and switching to different views and back, different skins.. etc. but its always the same for me.

Also the same can be seen on the episode list view (Media View again), originally aired details are hidden behind text.

thought id bring it up, if its just me having the issue, would love some other suggestions to correct it. thanks.

hey.
thanks again for the fix for Media View TV view, but just noticing again that the same issue is seen on the Episode List View (Media View). Originally Aired and Episode number text are out of alignment. Would you be able to fix this if not too much trouble? I can post a screenshot if needed

thanks again for all your hard work on this. always my go to skin
I had the same problem as you so I had a bit of time this morning and decided to try and figure it out for myself. I managed to get it lined up correctly, but I have zero experience with XML so the way I did it may not follow best practice.

To get it to line up edit Viewtype_List.xml in .xbmc/addons/skin.neon/720p

Search for
Code:
<description>Aired txt</description>
until you find a line below it that says
Code:
<left>200</left>
Change this line to say
Code:
<left>40</left>

A little bit after that there should be a line that says
Code:
<description>Episode txt</description>
again with a line directly below it that says
Code:
<left>200</left>
Change that line to say
Code:
<left>60</left>

That should give you the below...

Before..

After...

Is there anyway to change out the widgets? Specifically I'd like the "In Progress" widget for TV shows. (Where it shows me the next unwatched episode for what I'm watching). I see no way of doing that.
Okay, since no one answered that, I assume that widget isn't available for this skin. I don't want to give up the skin though. Is there a way to create a smart playlist. I don't want it to give me a list of episodes that specifically have been started but not finished. I want it to show me the next unwatched episode of the most recently watched TV shows.
I have ask now when scraper no find covers; fanarts etc im see on this skin standard icons who is added when scraper no find any info.
I have ask; how have on this place screanshot from video i think with this will be look very nice special when om my library is alot music video .
How create and this add ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 3.0.8 - Development discussion2