TV shows suddenly empty
So I turned on XBMC last night and recently added TV shows is empty, odd.
I got into TV shows and everything is still listed, but then I notice each show is empty.
No files in library view no matter what I do.

Going to video - files, the media is all still there, with watched status intact.

I've tried cleaning the library, updating from XBMC and sickbeard, no cigar.

Just about to export and reimport the library.
Will post a debug log in a sec, but any ideas?

This is in windows 8.1, all other clients on the network are fine.
If I remove and re add the source, will I lose my watch status?

Thanks in advance for any ideas anyone may have!
I just installed XBMC last night and hooked up one of my many hard drives that are dedicated to television. Sure enough, I am having this very same issue. When adding the folder(drive) I named it "Television" and used the TVDb scraper. It seemed to be working just spiffy.

I came back this morning to see how things went. The TV Shows section of XBMC lists no recently added shows. But, when I enter the TV Shows section, there they all are, listed just as they should be with all the spiffy artwork and everything. But, when I click on any show, even those with only one season, all I get is the empty option to go back up one level, which is back to the list of shows.

My default method for naming is:

Drive:\Show Title\Season #\Disc#

So the show 24 looks like this:

J:\24\Season 1\Disc 1

I am running the latest version of Gotham on a Windows 8.1 machine.
Not generally one to bump a post, but I still cannot figure this problem out. Anyone have nay thoughts on this at all?
My problem turned out to be my own fault, wasnt an error in the first place. rather my NAS was not accessible for 10mins, XBMC started to clear the library.

Its all better now.

Does your drive ever get dismounted from XBMC?
So I checked it out, and it appears that our problems are similar in behaviour but have a different cause. My drive never went offline, but the television section is still misbehaving. I don't have this problem with movies at all, only the television shows. The movies even worked after I disconnected the drive for a while and then brought it back.

I'll continue to mess about with the issue and see what else I can try using the info you provided. Maybe it will help me figure out what is going on elsewhere that could be responsible.
did anyone solve this problem? I have been experiencing it lately. I am running latest openelec 6.0.3 i think it is and I have tv shows in two different places. I have those sources added and they scan without a problem and library looks fine until the source disconnects due to some network problems and when the connection returns some tv shows appear empty in the library. If I go to videos and check them out there I can find them but if I want to restore them in the library I have to go to each show and select it, and go to manage information and refresh the info, but this way I loose the watched status.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows suddenly empty0