Improve Live TV streamings
Hi

I have some problems with live TV. Some of the channels stutter (not on all channels) and start to freezing. This problems happens only in the raspberry (in the Xbmc of my laptop does not happen).

Is there any way to improve the streamings in the config.txt file or other setting in the raspberry?? I have the last frodo version of rjeb in a raspberry model b (512Mb).

Thanks in advance
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1674875
There are a lot of improvements in Gotham, also about live TV streamings. Considering you don't have other devices and a shared db, consider the MillHouseVH builds. (or if you don't prefer testbuilds, perhaps the official beta builds)
Should help a lot.
When will Gotham be released (no beta)Huh
Bo Berglund
Sweden
I believe the next release will be an RC (release candidate), probably in the next few days.
It depends on how many bugs are reported how long until final (but shouldn't be very long).
OK thanks,
I have an XBMC box set up using the raspbmc distribution from the Pi site dated in December.
Is there a simple non-destructive way to update to Gotham once it is released?
I would hate losing all of my custom settings....
But I also need Gotham because right now several play channels like SVTplay shows awful video, apparently because of lack of support for the newer video format used by SVT (Swedish broadcaster).
Bo Berglund
Sweden

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improve Live TV streamings0