Mediaflags not available
I use this beautiful skin om my raspberry pi. When I look at my movies in the library the mediaflags in info show N/A. So I dont see the resolution/Format/Aspect Ratio and so on. To be exact I see them but they show up as N/A. When I watch a movie and press the 'I' button all the mediaflags are correct. Can anyone tell me how to solve this?
Did you "import" a previous library backup, or did you set the content manually for each source bookmark? Also, are you sure that you are watching videos from the library, and not files? Do media flags show up with other skins on the same files?
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Its not a backup library. I added them fresh in my library. In other skins they also dont show up. Its not a big problem but I like to know how to solve this. But I think its strange that they do show up when i play a movie when I press info.
What file formats are they in? .mkv, .avi, .mp4, .iso?
What version and platform are you using of XBMC.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I dont know what formats they are. I added them to my library from the addons 1channel and gomovies for example.
I am on raspberry pi with the latest frodo 12.4.
I would maybe try the latest nightly, then also try a 12.3 version and see if it might just be the current version you happen to have. I too have had a "weird" version before. If it is just the current version you have and it's not fixed in a nightly version, make sure you submit a bug report so it gets fixed for everybody.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaflags not available0