• 27(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
Hi guys! I have to box device with poor software and want install Kodi.

ARM Amlogic M3, 1hHz
ARM Mali 400GPU
OpenGL ES 2.0
with interfaces: HDMI, IR, Ethernet, SdCard, USB

Please help me to install Kodi on this device Angel

Thanks!!!!
(2016-08-09, 10:07)cakesmobile Wrote: Can someone upload M3_HELIX_020515.zip none of the links work.

Here it is: M3_HELIX_020515.zip

Enjoy,
(2016-08-27, 16:41)JavadJavadzade Wrote: Hi guys! I have to box device with poor software and want install Kodi.

ARM Amlogic M3, 1hHz
ARM Mali 400GPU
OpenGL ES 2.0
with interfaces: HDMI, IR, Ethernet, SdCard, USB

Please help me to install Kodi on this device Angel

Thanks!!!!

You can download this M3_HELIX_020515.zip

Enjoy,
Can someone upload M3_TOFU_081015.zip none of the links work.

thanks
Hi,

I read already since a few weeks and don't d find a solution.

I have a Gbox Midnight Ver. 2.2 from 2012.

It has a 8726-m3 Single Core A9 Processor, Mali 400 Gpu, 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM. It seems to be the same like a Pivos DS Box.

It is no Gbox Midnight MX or anything else. The Board type seems to be a g16ref.

At the moment I run the latest MX Linux with Kodi 14.0 as OS. No Android OS anymore on the Box.

The problem is that I often have to repress a channel selection to get my punctures. Tested with Pvr Plug in Vu plus and with VDR.

I don't know how to fix it and wanted a newer Version of kodi because everything seems to be outdated...

There was something from J1nx in the past and still a Git, but I don't know how to compile something or to get an working img file to update.

I tried a lot of different images with toothpick method, but without success. There are always problems with validation during the process.

For me it makes now sense because I tried to install images for MX Boxes which is dual core...

So could anyone please help me with an working image or how to get ahead?

Honestly thankful in advance.
if anyone can post an active link to a Linux build kodi (14 or 15 ) that is likely to work on a Sumvision Nano Slim Plus (single core Amlogic M3 device with 1GB ram)  - that would be very much appreciated!
Hello, I have JynxBox M1 that was erased completely, is there any way I can get the program back?

Thanks
Anyone till have links to download this?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7