• 7(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
(2014-05-20, 19:41)dhead Wrote: @shinyxbmc

root:letmein

@dreamers

Specific BlueM3 build will come, sorry for taking so long but my free time is limited and I want to review the code before uploading images.

Thanks dhead,
I come to build j1nx firmware, jeeksquad firmware and last DroidTV_Linux_m3-260913.My Blue time box are a f16rev board.
This is my box:
http://www.ebluetimes.com/en/ProductView...SortID=206
Thanks a lot.
To all wishing proper support for BlueM3:

In regards to the ethernet changing mac address issue and the component output of the BlueM3 I need a kernel boot log of Android and it would help having the Andorid firmware/update in hand.

It won't hurt having a Linux firmware that solves one of more of these issue, even when no source is available.
(2014-05-16, 01:29)dhead Wrote: As I've been asked here for an updated MX build, here's an update for the g18 MX (not NEWMTD) based on development tree of Gotham 13.1 beta.
No support for this what so ever, if you like support then install the stable build from Corey and surf to his XDA thread.

It seems to be working well on my device but I only tested this briefly.

Again, this is for MX not the M3 devices.

http://d-h.st/AsC

I tested on my MX, and so far so good...

Can you also compile for the NEWMTD MX box?

Thank you very much and keep up the good work.
So I have a Pivos XIOS M3 device. Sorry but I am a little confused, do I use one of your M3_Linux_GBox-update builds? Or is this for a different device? The M3 with GBox is what has me confused
(2014-05-21, 02:48)EarnheadJ Wrote: So I have a Pivos XIOS M3 device. Sorry but I am a little confused, do I use one of your M3_Linux_GBox-update builds? Or is this for a different device? The M3 with GBox is what has me confused

I believe you have to wait a bit as the pivos hardware is a bit different. I have the mygica 510b Smile
(2014-05-20, 21:30)dhead Wrote: To all wishing proper support for BlueM3:

In regards to the ethernet changing mac address issue and the component output of the BlueM3 I need a kernel boot log of Android and it would help having the Andorid firmware/update in hand.

It won't hurt having a Linux firmware that solves one of more of these issue, even when no source is available.

How do you do log kernel android?Do you want a original firmware for my box?
Thanks
@dreamers

I believe you should be able to do so with SysLog (need root).
You can also ssh to the Android device (need to install ssh server), and run "dmesg >boot.log".1
Re my last post, does anyone have any issues with wireless and xbmc.org repo on the MX build? wireless connects fine but repo is always empty, think xbmc is starting to quick before networking is fully ready. I don't have this issue with the M3 builds. This happened with cronicorreys v1 as well.

@dhead (or anyone else that might know) - is there a way we can delay startup by a second or two? perhaps adding in a sleep command in one of the startup scripts/files? The same thing happened with a Jaybob build but in his build the amlinux tool lets you delay startup and this sorted the issue

Thanks
(2014-05-21, 09:58)dhead Wrote: @dreamers

I believe you should be able to do so with SysLog (need root).
You can also ssh to the Android device (need to install ssh server), and run "dmesg >boot.log".1

dhead
this is my log with xbmc buildroot frodo droid box
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=207707
@dreamers

This doesn't helps at all.
Read again my post.

(2014-05-20, 21:30)dhead Wrote: To all wishing proper support for BlueM3:

I don't need XBMC log, I need kernel log of Android.
If not supplied these issues will stay.
Hi there, i no sure izzit only me have this problem, while the system boot in the xbmc, after the penguim , and got half logo on the screen then tv no signal. then after 20 sec, come out logo, and than in xbmc, did anyone have this issue ?
Anyway someone could build a linux xbmc for the s802 meason8 M8
If you're compiling from my repositories be advised that they will be broken for the next day or so, the Buildroot tree will be bumped from Corey's repo and configs for the other devices will be added.
Uploaded new 20140525 builds for GBox 2.1/2.2, GBox 2.0, Bluetimes M3, Mygica A11 (download links in the first post).

First and foremost: This is unstable software which is supported by no one, if you're flashing an image you're taking full responsibility for any damage that may occur.

Few other remarks:
* Always have a recovery image in hand.
* G-Box 2.0 and Bluetimes M3 were not tested.
* Mygica A11 after the update will not display boot logo but you can still enter the recovery by pressing the recovery button.

Changes:
* Bump XBMC to latest Gotham commit.
* Bump PVR addons.
* Add ifplugd package for auto connect to lan without need of reboot (something I forgot to do after Corey added this feature).
* Some Atheros based usb wifi cards might be compatible but probably not updated models as the kernel quite old.
* Enable both rtl81xx_cu and rtl81xx_eu usb wifi drivers for all devices, I can confirm that a rtl8192cu usb card works great with the Mygica A11 (same one sold by Adafruit for the Raspberry Pi).
* IR810_POWEROFF module enabled, still can't turn off the devices completely from menu.
The build works great... but it still doesn't support to connect a keyboard to USB4 :-(
Tested on GBox 2.1/2.2
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7