No channels listed in Live TV menu
I have mythtv installed backend installed on my xbmc server running 13.0 on ubuntu. I am using a HD Home Run Prime as a tuner. When I access the the homerun via UPnP devices menu I can view all the channels available so I know it isn't the tuner or cable card. I have the mythtv pvr enabled and configured. When I go to the Live TV menu I don't get any errors, I just don't see any channel listings. Anything else I should be looking at? Attached is my log

xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=171531
First question, does mythfrontend work?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am don't fully understand the question. The PVR add-on is enabled and after I setup the DB credentials it is able to connect to the backend.

edit - I just looked up what mythfrontend is. I haven't tried but I can mess with that to see what happens.
Ok I was just wondering if mythtv's own frontend works.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No channels listed in Live TV menu0