Help needed with small configuration tweaks Xbian + SABnzbd + sick beard
Hy,

I recently bought a Raspberry Pi and decided to make install xbmc on it (obviously...) together with sickbeard and SABnzbd+
I used some information from the frodo guide to try and set this up correctly. Sickbeard finds my shows, SABnzbd+ downloads it and unpacks it. I can view the downloads in XBMC but it seams they are not correctly recognized as tv shows.
I'll post what seamed the key steps to me so maybe somebody can tell me what I did wrong.
Sickbeard add the shows to the category tv of SABnzbd+, I copied the contents of the autoProcessTV to the script map that I assigned to SAB. I changed the sample config files and renamed it. Sorting in SAB is off. In xbmc I added the tv map where SAB downloads to as video content and set it as tv shows.
I also installed the add-on watchdog to update the xbmc library automatically but even if I update it manually my new downloads does not seem te be recognized as tv shows.
I've also tried some variants to these settings but neither seemed to work correctly so I would be very grateful if somebody could help me.
Thank you in advance.
Edit: It seems to be a little bit hit and miss. From Hannibal he only recognized the first two episodes, but House of Cards seems to work fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed with small configuration tweaks Xbian + SABnzbd + sick beard0