Bug???
I am using Gotham 13.0 with Aeon MQ5 6.0.2 and I have noticed the following think.
Every once in a while for unknown reasons when I select some options and to be more specific Video-Update library under TV SHOWS and MOVIES nothing is displayed in the screen that is showing that the database is updated but the database in updated in the backround. In addition, when =and select other options under SHUTDOWN menu like turn off ,restart, hypernate when I select it nothing happens.

When I restart my HTPC everything is back in normal. Database is displayed on the screen and all the options under SHUTDOWN work just perfect. I do not know if other options do not work when this happens but this is very likely.

Also, the option under Weather do not work like WEATHER-36 HOURS, WEATHER-WEEKEND,WEATHER-7 DAYS
Just an update.
It seems that the problem is created when I select Skin Settings General Settings/Main Menu/Customize Main Menu and in my case I have enable Games item.
After that the weather only display the current temp and I cannot change the settings of the weather with the choices below Weather and the other options are not active like in my previous post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug???0