help with Futurama scraping
I have my Futurama set in the actual production order as seen here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Futurama_episodes

which is different from the DVD and Aired Order so I can't get it to scrap correctly from thetvdb.

I have all my episodes named with the correct Number and Title so I can live without it scraping every single episode description and name, but I would at least like to have the basic fanart and posters.

Is there any way to just have it just scrape the show name, fanart, posters etc. and skip the episodes?

Or a way to manually point every episode to the correct place on thetvdb even though that could be pretty time consuming
Use the XEM scraper on Futurama. It will pull the data from TVDB, but with some additional episode ordering options.
I tried XEM with both the TVRage and scene options but neither one scrape them in the production order, they do it the same way that thetvdb has them
Turns out the first 4 DVD volumes match up correctly with the production order.

So I set the first 4 seasons to just use DVD ordering and that works out for those, but after that it gets all screwy so I just have the rest to not scrape anything. I guess that will have to do for now

edit:
Ok so it looks like the last DVDs are still in the correct production order. Season 6 and 7 are just split up into 4 DVD Volumes so I will just try changing my folders to match that and just have the 4 movies that was considered "Season 5" on comedy central in a separate folder called "Specials" since thats what they are under on thetvdb.com

Hopefully that will sort everything out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with Futurama scraping0