How to see xmbc movies wirelesson tv panasonic FT60?
that's why you don't have 'play using'.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-04-26, 01:56)nickr Wrote: that's why you don't have 'play using'.

is that in gotham version my friend? can you link me to that version where appears that option?

Big thank you
www.xbmc.org
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
www.xbmc.org
(2014-04-26, 02:00)nickr Wrote: www.xbmc.org

thank you i´m going to try it

is that gotham that you want me to download?, because i have frodo version already insatll

gonna try it
no option my friend, i went to expert settings, UPnP, turned everything On, the 4 of them, but when i left clik the movie, no option "play to" appears
Right click or context menu button.
sorry i mean right clik, but no option like that appears
what options do appear?
This is what appears

Looks like your TV isn't advertising itself as a UPNP device or something.

Can you try from a library view?
(2014-04-26, 04:40)nickr Wrote: Looks like your TV isn't advertising itself as a UPNP device or something.

Can you try from a library view?

same thing, but i have the media "server" from the tv, on my pc along with the c: drive and so...
For the "send to" function to be there, I belive the TV need to announce itself as an UPnP client/renderer, not (just) a UPnP server.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to see xmbc movies wirelesson tv panasonic FT60?0