MCE Keyboard not working on Open Elec Build
I have a couple of devices setup for my new i5 Intel NUC with integrated Consumer IR. I enabled two devices on my Harmony 900, the XBMC keyboard and XBMC ... SE. The XBMC second edition works great but is missing buttoms which is why I wanted the keyboard. I enabled the patch to enable the CIR in Linux and that's working. I just can't get the kyepresses that I need to go through.

Is there a limiting factor that would prevent this? How can I figure out how to enable it or what's breaking it?
I just setup my i5 Intel NUC and have encountered the same problem. It appears that OE doesn't recognize most of the MCE Keyboard commands. I was able to get it working just fine by using the MCE Extender device instead of the MCE Keyboard device in my Harmony setup but like you mentioned, you're much more limited with the MCE Extender than you are with the MCE Keyboard.

It's odd to me though because if I use my wireless keyboard (via USB) all those keypresses work exactly as I wanted them to. It just doesn't appear to recognize them via IR.

If I can't get it to work then I'll just use my old Pronto to teach RCA codes to the Harmony and then I'll modify my Keymap.xml file to map those codes to the function that I want.
edited

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Keyboard not working on Open Elec Build0