Titles don't load???
So if you rid yourself of Media Master Center, cleaned out everything but the .mkv files, relocated the files - and nothing else has changed... then I can't really see other options than that Ember is the source of your issue. You should make a post here to get better focus : http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=195 - give your attempts and findings, and refer to this thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
The issue I have with that is that I was using Ember in the exact same way that I am using it now before I started using MCM. Nothing has changed in that regards and makes this even more frustrating.
So really the issue you have is with Ember and/or MCM - neither of which are official xbmc products (they are 3rd party apps and have their own forum for that very purpose)

Elements change in xbmc, which the 3rd party developers have to keep up with, and one of the drawbacks of using 3rd party, unsupported software is that they occasionally aren't updated quickly enough. Option is to revert to using xbmc as your scraper.
So why does the same thing happen when there is only a single .mkv file in each movie folder? Yes I tried that before I re scraped the directory with Ember. And was the main reason why I used Ember again, b/c it worked in the past where XMBC did not.
This is strange as I use ember and MySQL and don't have bother with xbmc 12 or xbmc 13 with fanart or posters and all run windows 7 on a smb share

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titles don't load???0