• 3(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
(2014-04-17, 11:38)_BJ1 Wrote: ...hardware information (PVR Addon, GPU) is not necessary in infobar because it's available in system info Wink. Would nice if you could remove that as it hasn't any information worth in this case.

_BJ1
(2014-04-17, 20:01)Maniac Wrote: Yeah, I will remove the GPU info, that is just leftovers from debugging Smile But I might keep the PVR addon name and version (easier to see if the addon has been updated).

I've removed the PVR addon info label too as there are very rarely PVR addon updates when switching channels Wink. But anyway thanks for the mod.

_BJ1
Thanks for the update. All works well. Smile

However I'm wondering if you can help me regarding the EPG. I have taken out the 5 minute markers as it doesn't work too well for me (not sure why) but now I would like to change one thing -

1. Increase timeline from 1.5 hours to 2 hours

Which lines in Includes_PVR.xml or whatever relevant XML file would I need to change?

Cheers.
Yeah I will remove the 5 min markers in the next version, I can see that they can be wrong when using 12h tme.

Be careful when playing around with the timeline. You can brake the skin with wrong values here. It's a bit weird but it will only work with certian values.
It's the file "Inluces_PVR.xml" that you need to edit, lines are: 1127. timeblocks is the amount of blocks to squeeze in the timeline.
Timeblocks is default 20=~1,5 hour, you can set it to 25 = ~2 hours, and 40 = ~3 hours. other values will cause Xbmc to crash when entering epg-timeline.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hi Maniac,

I tried to compare your DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml with the original one to find out why does the
the focus is not on the current channel when I push "c" during watching TV... On your Mod it is!
But I cant find out... so I have to ask you...

thanks
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Hmm I don't know. I just testet the original channelOSD and it does work fine, it focuses on the currently watching channel. What version of xbmc & skin are you using?
I'm using Gotham Beta 3 and Aeon Nox 4.1.9.8...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
hi,
very nice work! especially the "channels osd" with complete epg description on the left side is very nice (like on my old enigma 2 based receiver)! i have one problem and feature suggestion: problem: in channel view i cant get in the side pop up menue with pressing "left" on my remote. instead it jumps rigth (means pressing left or right does the same). so i cant get the side menue (to change channel list, get timeline epg, recordings....). would it be possible to add an option to hide the "all channels" group?
The sideblade menu is no longer opened by pressing Left. They changed it in gotham beta3 to be "Backspace". So you need to update your remote Smile I had to do the same.
I cannot hide the "all channels" group via the skin, sorry. That is something that needs to be changed in XBMC itself.
strange, i use beta 3 and with confluence skin i can open the side menu with left click. i think also with the standart aeon nox this works....
Thanks Maniac. Having the EPG set at 2 hours seems perfect. Here's a screenshot -

http://i.imgur.com/vGzNXOM.jpg
just updated to beta 4 (wirth margros pvr patches). and i tested step by step. left click in channel view to get the side menu works with confluence and also with aeon nox. but with your tv-mod it doesnt work. left click does the same as right click. also backspace doesnt bring up the side-menu. only if i use my mouse i am able to see the side menu.
Hi maniac,

Even though it's mentionned in your first post, I suggest you to modify the title of this thread in order to include this "Aeon Nox 4.1.9.X (GOTHAM)" instead of just Aeon Nox 4. Just my two cents. Smile
@noonza: Great stuff, I will also make the 2h epg as default and remove the 5min markers. Will fix the AM/PM issues, sorry about that. What did you mean by alignment of the big clock? You want it aligned with the channel name or the date?

@Ed76: Sorry, should have been more precise. They changed the sideblade to backspace in the EPG Timeline view (try that in confluence), so I wanted to make it consistent in other pvr views.
It's kinda hard to get used to it I know. I was also annoyed that when didn't know how to bring up the sideblade in EPG timeline view Smile
I am not familiar with the "margros pvr patches", what is that? Also I am not sure what you mean by left click and right click, you are using the mouse to control xbmc?

@LEDFan: Thanks for the heads-up mate, corrected Smile
hi,
1) if you use the pvr function, and i guess you do :-) , you should try the builds from magro: https://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcel...build.html
with these patches channel changing ist much faster (1 second for me with argustv or mediaportal backend). as far as i know margro is a "official" xbmc developer but his pvr/ffmpeg related patches came to late for gotham but will be included in xbmc 14.

2) let me explain what i mean. i dont mean the timeline view. start xbmc and go to "live tv". now you are on the default "channel list view" or "tv channels" or in german "tv kanäle". one of the channels in channel list is marked, you can go up or down or press "ok" to start the channel/stream. if you press the "right" button you go to the "jump slider". and normaly if you press the "left" button the side menu should be open. but if i press the "left button" i jump to the right side to the "jump slider".
1) Thanks I might try it, but I use "IPTV Simple" addon, it's only for internet channels and it does not have pvr function.

2) Yeah I do understand you, I made it this way Smile But if you take a look at the EPG Timeline view you will see what is default there. Backspace brings up the slideblade. That is why I changed backspace to bring slideblade on all pvr views. But I do see your point.

If everyone agrees, I will rollback the change. But I just think it's kinda confusing having two different buttons access the slideblade in the same section (just different view).
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1