• 6(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
Wink 
Sorry. wrong post
(2014-05-26, 22:48)Maniac Wrote: Thanks for the heads-up guys, fixed.
Updated first post with new download link & screenies.

Version 0.2
- New: Added a new, optional, InfoWall view (can be enabled via the sideblade - see screenshots in first post)
- New: Added a new EPG-timeline sideblade option for channel display (Name, Icon or Name & icon - see screenshots in first post). Usefull for those who use "bar-icons".
- New: Added minified video player in EPG timeline view (visible when you press back while in fullscreen)
- Fixed error in the EPG timeline where one could not exit EPG while watching a channel. Pressing backspace, while in epg, will now work as "back".
- Updated Recordings-View to reflect latest version of AeonNox5 (I hope...)

Happy zapping

Hi Maniac,

can you add these changes to to the Aeon Nox 4.1.9 - LiveTV Mod?

thanks
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
It's gonna take a little while, but I am working on it Wink
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Rofl thanks....
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Updated first post with new version

Version 0.8
- New: Added a new EPG-timeline sideblade option for channel display (Name, Icon or Name & icon). Usefull for those who use "bar-icons".
- New: Added minified video player in EPG timeline view (visible when you press back while in fullscreen)
- Fixed error in the EPG timeline where one could not exit EPG while watching a channel. Pressing backspace, while in epg, will now work as "back".

Keep in mind that the mod for AN4 wil probably not get the new "InfoWall view".
Wink 
Angel Angel

Nice Mod Thank you
(2014-05-30, 11:06)Maniac Wrote: Updated first post with new version

Version 0.8
- New: Added a new EPG-timeline sideblade option for channel display (Name, Icon or Name & icon). Usefull for those who use "bar-icons".

YaY....Cheers for the update on this MOD.
My channels are now looking very stylish with the new bar-icon option! enabled :-)
Still not getting the movies/tv posters thou. Do I need to do anything special to enable this, or is this feature currently broken?
Thanks again for the updated version :-)
Glad you like it dumyat.

The posters are a pvr-addon specific feature, only available in a specific version of the iptv-simple pvr addon.
The addon stores the poster url in the plotOutline field.

Not very nice but until xbmc-team decides to implement a poster field in the epg-db this is what we use.
Wink 
(2014-05-30, 11:06)Maniac Wrote: Updated first post with new version

Version 0.8

Can you tell me where to find this setting? I am trying to wife proof my current skin. Wink
While watching a channel in fullscreen, press the guide button (it's either E og G).
To exit the timeline view, press backspace.
EDITED: OK, now I got it. The new_pvr folder must be transferred to the media folder without replacing the files in it one by one. I leave my post here in case someone is struggling with the same thing.

First off, thank you for this nice mod - it really makes the whole PVR experience better. I have a couple of noobish questions, though.

- My info bar is transparent and I can’t find how to make it as yours (compared here: http://i.imgur.com/AHxuj0T.jpg?1)
- My EPG view is totally different as well (http://i.imgur.com/SzbX6uR.jpg?1). Actually it’s lacking all the improvements you have made.

I’m just wondering what I’m doing wrong. I have replaced all the files as requested and the other features work just fine.

XBMC Gotham 13.0 (Windows 7 64 bit)
TVHeadend HTSP Client 1.9.27
Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.4
LiveTV Mod 0.8

Thanks,
Pauli
Hi
I want to know how to install it ?
Plz help me
Thanks
The .zip you downloaded contains a readme file with installation instructions.

Just copy all of the content into the original skin folder
Hi,

when using white Theme of Aeon Nox the Infobar is still black and the fonts are unreadable.
Any chance to fix this?
Could anyone please inform/ guide on how to get the nice & colored Channel logo's . I have replaced everything as per the instructions but nothing !.. guess I need someone to inform what is missing here ?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1