Tv episodes show in files list, but not Main Menu
Hello,

I have am having a issue with TV episodes showing in the TV shows menu.

I have check the naming and it seems to be correct, because the name of the show not showing up is exactly the same as the others that are.

I.E.: 24.2x01.8am-9am.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi does not show up

24.2x03.10am-11am.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi does show up

I have a few other TV shows episodes that do the same thing. I have tried a number of different steps to fix this including uninstalling and re-installing XBMC.

I have been trying to get XBMC Log Uploader to upload my logs also, but everytime I click on it it ask if I want a email and I say yes. After that nothing happens. I don't get an email and if I click on XBMC Log Uploader again XBMC freezes.

Any know of a way to fix either of these issues?
Taken direclty from the wiki http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Nam...s/TV_shows - split episodes

Code:
Note: If you use periods in your file names and include material after the episode number (such as the episode title), you may get a false match to a split-episode pattern if that material begins with a number below 10, e.g.
Nikita.S01E02.2.0.mkv
24.1x02.1.00.am-2.00.am.avi
anything.1x01.1x02.ext (i.e. (1x01.1) x (02) )

This will likely lead to the episode not being added to the library. The recommendation is to use a space or underscore instead to separate the numbers for those files, e.g.

Nikita.S01E02_2.0.mkv
24.1x02_1.00.am-2.00.am.avi
anything.1x01 1x02.ext (i.e. (1x01) (1x02) )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv episodes show in files list, but not Main Menu0