Current Release: 13.0 “Gotham” beta3- 1st trial....
I tried Current Release: 13.0 “Gotham” beta3 for the first time today. It works fine on my HTPC's. There are some new options, but I configured it very similar to Frodo 12.3 on my HTPC's. Below are some of the screen shots-

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I'm sorry, but did something go missing..? I'm sensing a question, but couldn't find one Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2014-04-14, 03:39)pr0xZen Wrote: I'm sorry, but did something go missing..? I'm sensing a question, but couldn't find one Smile
Okay, what is it?
@bluray... I think what he's saying is: Your post started out hinting at a question, but there weren't any... And as a "statement" post, it's quite odd... So did part of your post get deleted / forgotten to get posted?
That. What he said.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
Today I finally made the switch to Gotham on my main PC after playing around with it on my laptop. Very nice Smile
(2014-04-14, 20:43)edrikk Wrote: So did part of your post get deleted / forgotten to get posted?
No, I have not delete and edit anything in my first post. If there is edited, you should see edited date/time at the bottom of the post. I'm not sure what pr0xZen is eluded to.....

(2014-04-15, 06:10)nooryani84 Wrote: Today I finally made the switch to Gotham on my main PC after playing around with it on my laptop. Very nice Smile
It's good to know that you like Gotham.....
Basically he's asking - WTF - so you tested Beta 3 good for you. What was the point of the screenshots - edrikk, 'odd post' is an apt description lol
(2014-04-15, 18:11)steelman1991 Wrote: Basically he's asking - WTF - so you tested Beta 3 good for you.
How did you read his mind? I couldn't do it.....(Big Grin)

(2014-04-15, 18:11)steelman1991 Wrote: What was the point of the screenshots - edrikk, 'odd post' is an apt description lol
So others see what works in my HTPC's, and it might be different from their screen shot. Just want to share my positive experiences with Gotham, nothing to it......Cool
Called comprehension my dear chap - something you seriously fail at Smile.

Nice screenshots - providing others are using beta 3, they will be no different from theirs.

The configurations, now they might be different.

Still an 'odd post' IMO.
(2014-04-15, 18:49)steelman1991 Wrote: Called comprehension my dear chap - something you seriously fail at Smile.
I knew that my comprehension and mind reading are suck, because I have no clue what is he trying to ask me after reading this "I'm sorry, but did something go missing..? I'm sensing a question, but couldn't find one".

Maybe, my psychic went haywire on me after I almost pass out for lifting too much weight at the gym earlier....Big Grin
I don't think you lifted too much - I think they fell on you lol.
(2014-04-15, 19:13)steelman1991 Wrote: I don't think you lifted too much - I think they fell on you lol.
After 5 kids, I think that I need to slow down with my weight lifting. My teenager kids almost kill me at the soccer field last week too...Sad
Not entirely sure if a question was attached to this post, if not then not really sure why it's in the Help & Support area.

Glad you're using Gotham b3 - try a nightly build if you like.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
That was my exact thought. A "look - I tested Gotham beta3" with screenshots - in the Help & Support section - really made no sense. Especially coming from such a senior member Wink The post nature screams "I have an issue", but no issue posted. I apologize if this baffled you off your chair, I meant no defence Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Current Release: 13.0 “Gotham” beta3- 1st trial....0