Current Release: 13.0 “Gotham” beta3- 1st trial....
(2014-04-16, 04:10)pr0xZen Wrote: That was my exact thought. A "look - I tested Gotham beta3" with screenshots - in the Help & Support section - really made no sense. Especially coming from such a senior member Wink The post nature screams "I have an issue", but no issue posted. I apologize if this baffled you off your chair, I meant no defence Smile
I'm glad that you finally remember what to say..Cool
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2014-04-15, 19:30)Piers Wrote: Not entirely sure if a question was attached to this post, if not then not really sure why it's in the Help & Support area.
It's intended to show what works in my HTPC's. The screen shots might be beneficial to new XBMC users throttling along in Help and Support forum......

(2014-04-15, 19:30)Piers Wrote: Glad you're using Gotham b3 - try a nightly build if you like.
I usually don't like to mess around with non-stable Nightly. I wanted to try out Gotham for a while to see what are new options for audio....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
To be honest, I've had less bugs and issues with recent Gotham nightlies than with the Gotham betas. Guess its mostly bugfixing at this point, rather than new features.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Current Release: 13.0 “Gotham” beta3- 1st trial....0