openelec help with nuc
Ive gotten Openelec for my nuc to load but cant get further then that due to my wireless keyboard not reading as soon as it goes into the download screen. I do know this keyboard is working with my nuc bc I can work my way through bios with it. Does anyone have any advice on this matter its driving me nuts.
I know there is probably a thread on this but I can not seem to locate it. I am a brand new user of all this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What download screen?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
it gets to the this is a beta version screen where you would hit okay and will not let me go any further bc of the keyboard not working.
What version of openelec
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
Plug a real keyboard in.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks I got it working with a wired keyboard. I guess I will have to purchase a remote to complete my system now....I was hoping I could get the keyboards Bluetooth to read once I got in to xbmc but that doesn't seem to be the case.
ok nm its not Bluetooth but the usb isn't reading within xbmc is there some place I need to go to get it to read?
There are places to enable and set up bluetooth in openelec's settings.
What keyboard are you trying to use

I use this remote http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...2E71CS3268
You can hook a harmony remote to it and edit some buttons with keymap editor addon

I also use this keyboard
Esky ® Mini i8 2.4GHz Wireless Entertainment Keyboard with Touchpad... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008JA980Q/ref=...ttb0YNJN2P
on all 5 of my rigs (3 win7, raspberrypi-openelec, ouya) all running 12.2
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
I am using the Logitech k400r....will your remote work in openelec?
(2014-04-15, 00:00)chefbry28 Wrote: I am using the Logitech k400r....will your remote work in openelec?
All i can say is that it works perfect out of the box on the raspberry-pi openelec build i edit some buttons with keymap editor to get info and contex menu

But before you go and buy a new remote i would try using a wired keyborard to get openelec installed dont understand what you meant "downloading"
ImageImage
Jonatan I used the wired keyboard and got it up and running thank you how the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
openelec help with nuc0