Android How to move icon to the main screen of xbmc
Can we get 10 icon on the main screen of xbmc , if it is how can we do that
If you use Re-Touched Skin you can have 12 icons on the home page
i donot understand , how to use Re-Touched Skin . Please tell me how to use re-touched skin step by step
On xbmc home page go to system then settings in the box that opens select Appearance which opens " Appearance Settings" the 1st line is
Skin Confluence
Select that line and it will open the skin box which will show what skins you have down loaded. Select "Get More..." which will take you to the Skin add-on and there you will find all the skins that can be used for xbmc, scroll down to re-Touched and select then install. Once done it will ask if you want to switch skins and next if you want to keep this skin, if you say yes to both then you will now have re-touched installed.
Thank you very much . I will try and tell you later
ok np
Hi my friend ! I already install Re- Touched . How to use Re-Touched for moving an icon to home page
XBMC homepage on re-touched skin right hand side bottom, select the cog (settings)which takes you to the the settings pages, bottom right again select skin settings another menu box opens. On the first page is all the main page category buttons which you can turn on or off as you like. There are 2 tabs on the the top Home & Add-ons. Select add-ons and this is the page that you can select the add-ons you want to have on the home screen. Once you've done come back out to the main home page you will find this blank/empty, select Add-ons top right and bingo the shortcuts will appear.Let us know how you get on please.
iechyd da
Thank you for your reply . I installed Re-touched . I will try what you write . Can i ask you some thing ? When i installed Re-touched , i pressed two times " yes " , so the skin and the homepage of xbmc were changed . Now i want to come back the homepage of xbmc to the default . How can i do that ?
To come back to the default home page you have to change the skin back to default which then means you will lose the 12 icons.
oh , yes ! I understand , but can you tell me how to come back the defauft homepage and skin ?
Reverse my details in post#4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to move icon to the main screen of xbmc0