XBMC on ASUS Chromebox wiki page
Did I just copy/paste this post from the one about Boxee Box? Yes, yes I did ;)

Hey ASUS Chromebox users. You know how we have wiki pages for Intel NUC (wiki), OUYA (wiki), and Amazon Fire TV (wiki), that provides a centralized location for info that anyone can update? Well, let's do that for Chromebox as well.

ASUS Chromebox (wiki)

If you haven't already, just sign up for an account and add whatever tips, links, guides, etc, you think would be helpful. You can even start whole new pages if you'd like. If you think it would be helpful for another person who is trying to run XBMC on a ASUS Chromebox, then you've been given the green light to add that info.

If you're not sure how to add things or how it should look, take a look at the other hardware pages like Intel NUC (wiki), OUYA (wiki), Amazon Fire TV (wiki), Pivos XIOS (wiki), etc. Click "Edit" on the page, even if you don't intend to edit them, and that will show you how the formatting is done.

Feel free to ask me any formatting/wiki/whatever questions as well, and I'll do my best to help. While I'd rather people get involved in the page directly, feel free to use this thread to also suggest edits and links if you can't make them yourself, or even to just discuss what you think should go on that page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on ASUS Chromebox wiki page1