Custom artwork
hi
i just started using xbmc and still learning
i have the Aeon nox skin
and the artwork for my videos is done by artwork downloader but it doesn't get fanart for some of my movies
is there a way to use a pic from my computer and use it as the fanart for those movies?

also the artwork downloader creates folder within my movie folders such as "extrafanart" and "extrathumbs"
is there a way to have all the artwork in one directory and not in my movie folders

i tried artwork organizer but it only copies the files
If some artwork is being downloaded, but exists, it's likely due to artwork downloader settings(lack of ratings, language, quality, etc). That being said, some movies(really old/uncommon/etc) lack artwork, as they are all user created.

All the naming conventions for art files can be found here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader
If you use local files(as in custom artwork), you'll need to enable "local files" setting for artwork downloader and then run it to get the art added to the database.

extrafanart and thumbs are per movie, so they are contained within each movies folder. No way around it.
Thank you Vaikin
that was easy to understand

i got it to work

just one more question

why does it create two folder "extrafanart" and "extrathumbs" with the same pictures
They aren't the same. extrathumbs are 780x440 images(not used as backgrounds). Aeon Nox 4.x uses them for a movie info screen. Extrafanart are generally 1920x1080 fullsized images(used as backgrounds).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom artwork0