• 5(current)
Slingbox client and Slingbox SlingPlayer support built-into XBMC?
flamez Wrote:I will have the Dish 922 Slingloaded dvr installed over the weekend and would like to help also! Just let me know.

Interesting device. Thank you for the offer. PM sent. No promises though on this one cause it's so different Smile ... but I'll try.

Harry
Version 2 of the patch is up on the trac (http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10464). Totally rewritten and improved.

Still looking for more testing volunteers. If you are willing to volunteer your Slingbox for testing you can PM me the IP address of your Slingbox, port number (if you don't know what it is, it's most likely the default 5001), and password to get in.

Thanks,
Harry
Anyone know of any slingbox add-ons for Dharma ?
anyone able to compile a full version of xbmc with this patch for those of us who know nothing about compiling with patches? Also did you guys see the news that slingbox is coming out with slingplayer extensions for google tv in the future? You might beat them to it.
gibrawk Wrote:Anyone know of any slingbox add-ons for Dharma ?

GOD! DITTO! I would pay some coin for this integration! Especially since the SlingCatcher has been discontinued!
hi harry,

i have got some interesting questions but i can't send you a pm

please help?? Sad
Sorry everyone ... I've been away from XMBC for about two months now, but I should hopefully be able to devote some time to this again in a few weeks time. There's some minor outstanding items to do with my patch that the devs have asked me to change before they accept it. Once I'm back I'll also post some precompiled XBMC binaries for people to try out ... so in case there are any other delays people won't have to struggle with compiling things themselves.

Thanks,
Harry
chris0147 Wrote:hi harry,

i have got some interesting questions but i can't send you a pm

please help?? Sad

It's probably cause you are a new user ... I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can PM. Feel free to just post the questions here ... but like my post above mentions, I won't have too much time to devote to XBMC for another couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Harry
harry muscle Wrote:sorry everyone ... I've been away from xbmc for about two months now, but i should hopefully be able to devote some time to this again in a few weeks time. There's some minor outstanding items to do with my patch that the devs have asked me to change before they accept it. Once i'm back i'll also post some precompiled xbmc binaries for people to try out ... So in case there are any other delays people won't have to struggle with compiling things themselves.

Thanks,
harry

amazing!!!
Alright Harry,

I have sent you a pm. Hope you can help me with this.

Cheers!
Harry Muscle Wrote:It's probably cause you are a new user ... I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can PM. Feel free to just post the questions here ... but like my post above mentions, I won't have too much time to devote to XBMC for another couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Harry

Hey Harry Muscle, if you have a chance, I'm trying to get your slingbox code to work with xbmc. Also posted here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82597&page=7 I've successfully compiled, but when I try to add source, it fails to add even using the specified syntax. I have xbmc. log if that helps. I'm using xbmc on Linux.

Thanks, mate!
wturnerharris Wrote:Hey Harry Muscle, if you have a chance, I'm trying to get your slingbox code to work with xbmc. Also posted here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82597&page=7 I've successfully compiled, but when I try to add source, it fails to add even using the specified syntax. I have xbmc. log if that helps. I'm using xbmc on Linux.

Thanks, mate!

If you can post the log file to pastebin.com and post the link here ... I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Harry
Version 4 of the patch is now up: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10464 . It includes all the changes asked for by the devs so there's a good chance this is gonna make it into the actual code base.

Thanks,
Harry
Hi harry - excellent work.

I was wondering if there was any chance that you could upload a precompiled build, for those of us that have basic skills. Big Grin
marada Wrote:Hi harry - excellent work.

I was wondering if there was any chance that you could upload a precompiled build, for those of us that have basic skills. Big Grin

Check this post from Harry in the other thread
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slingbox client and Slingbox SlingPlayer support built-into XBMC?2