OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 3

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
tech242 Online
(Today 13:55)popcornmix Wrote:  @Mister XY and @tech242

Thanks for quick testing. This fix will be in next official firmware update (maybe tonight), and should be in milhouse builds after that.

No, thank YOU for all your great work!
find quote
popcornmix Online
Team-Kodi Member
(Today 13:55)popcornmix Wrote:  Thanks for quick testing. This fix will be in next official firmware update (maybe tonight), and should be in milhouse builds after that.

Just pushed a firmware update with this fix, so should be in next build.
find quote
darzur Offline
Hello,

Since some time (not long) I've noticed that recently added TV Shows are not updating. There are some troubles with database update too. Sometimes I have to go to Videos -> Files and perform "Search for new content" on a particular folder to find new episodes.
find quote
Milhouse Online
Team-Kodi Member
@darzur: It's probably generic, and I'm pretty sure there's at least one other similar thread. You need to post a debug log, but probably best to do so in one of the existing threads.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(This post was last modified: Today 20:11 by Milhouse.)
find quote