Is anybody on this thread using any the latest builds with VU+ *and* running more than one profile?
Everything works absolutely fine on a single profile, but the moment I change profiles VU+ PVR throws up the generic "Connection Lost" error and the PVR refuses to make any attempt to connect on the network (I've run TCPDUMP's on the VU+ box to make sure it isn't getting anything)
The debug files don't give away much, but the following few lines seem to be most relevant (note: this isn't a network issue, in fact killing the XBMC process "fixes" this until I change profiles again)
20:27:10 535.148682 T:2909750352 ERROR: ADDON: Dll VU+ / Enigma2 Client - Client returned bad status (1) from Create and is not usable
20:27:10 535.154419 T:2909750352 INFO: Called Add-on status handler for '1' of clientName:VU+ / Enigma2 Client, clientID:pvr.vuplus (same Thread=no)
20:27:10 535.155029 T:2909750352 WARNING: UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on VU+ / Enigma2 Client, status = 1
This is driving me nuts as I can't move from the old builds onto this lot (this is the main TV and I use profiles to keep the kids stuff separate) - I've tried a variety of builds, all with the same issue. I've also tried upgrades and fresh installs.
I've posted in the PVR forum
but haven't had much back.... any pointers would be great (there are a few more logs in that post, but they don't give much away)