Resume videos 5 seconds earlier
When I stop a video before it's finished, I get the option to - "RESUME FROM 15:45" (for example) or "Start from Beginning".

It would be nice if the resume option was 5 second earlier - "RESUME FROM 15:40" for example.

That way I could recall the previous sentence, or if someone speaking was cut off, then I could hear it again.

I have a PVR that does that and I think it's a great feature.
http://addons.xbmc.org/show/script.xbmc....ejumpback/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Actually that script won't currently do that @Martijn. We reverted the feature as it was causing issues with the play next automatically thing (timer was not reporting zero at playback start etc, see github). It works very well for pause etc, but not resume right now...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Sorry what was the issue with the script?

Does the timer need to report zero? XBMC doesnt consider something a resume point unless it is (as a guess) about 5% into the play time (beyond a minute, again guessing). So couldnt the script simply check that the play back was starting at a point greater than 5% of runtime?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume videos 5 seconds earlier1