Android to Linux (MX_LINUX-v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-update)
I'm fairly new to this so il try explain....

I bought an Android Streambox, Streambox have sent 7 different Linux firmwares and each over time has got better and better, someone asked me for these files and they are unable to use them on a different box - instead, they found MX_LINUX-v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-update and installed this instead but is still having problems. I also installed this and restored an XBMC backup and everything was ok until today when the box gets stuck on the 'loading screen' after turning it off and back on, I tried reflashing, including clearing cache etc but still sticks on the 'loading' screen.

I can use the Streambox firmware they sent but the MX_LINUX-v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF file update seems much cleaner and faster than their firmware.
I would like to know what I am doing wrong because I have another box which id prefer to run Linux instead of Android.

Thanks in advance.
There are 2 versions

MX_LINUX_v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-NEWMTD-update.zip
or
MX_LINUX_v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-update.zip

try the other one
Press THANK USER if I Help
MX_LINUX_v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-NEWMTD-update.zip appears to work ok, thanks for that.
good to hear
Press THANK USER if I Help
I've been using MX_LINUX_v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-NEWMTD-update.zip for a while now. It runs great for what I use it for, just watching movies and tv shows. But on my wireless keyboard the volume down button doesn't work, the volume up works though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android to Linux (MX_LINUX-v1.00-G18REF_MX2REF-update)0