Help Needed - Aeon Nox 4.1.8, Extrainfo script (modded) and Movie Set Automator
Hello Guys

Not sure where to put this thread but here seems a good a place as any.

As per the title, I am using Aeon Nox 4.1.8 (excellect skin), for movieset info, I am using the modified extrainfo script and for the fanart, poster and logo for each movie set I am using movieset automator.

So on a fresh install of XBMC after adding my media, xbmc displays them as moviesets using the artwork from one of the movies in the set

Now I have downloaded the fanart, logo and poster I want to use for each set and use movieset automator

so now, I have all the artwork that I want for each movieset showing correctly. However, there is no info about the movieset, so I turn on enable backendmode

Whilst the poster and logo remain the same, the fanart reverts back to how it was before

Yet the correct fanart appears here

If you look closely at the background the wrong fanart is still showing and if I try to change it manually or with the automator again, nothing happens

Does anyone know of a setting to either the skin, extrainfo script of movie automator that will allow my chosen movieset fanart to remain ?

Failling that and if the problem is with the extrainfo script, can someone please tell me what I can delete or change in the code to stop it reverting back to wrong fanart

Thanks
Once u did everything and u saw the fanart is wrong, did u try to change the movie set fanart using the context menu. Over the set, C, and then manage, if i remember right. There's a Chose Art or similar there. Sometimes, when i have problems with the art by the usual proccesses, using this option gets it done easy and fast. I only have to explore, chose the local directory, and chose the fanart (or whatever image i want).
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hello thanks for the reply and suggstion, yes when I try to change it via the context menu, it changes for a split second and then goes back to the old fanart. I know nothing about coding but it looks like there might be something in the extra info script that in addition to providing the info for the movieset from the movies, also calls or forces the fanart from each movie in the set too.

I wonder if it is something in my set up, if no one else is having this problem
Can't tell u, although i use movie sets posters, logos or cleararts, i don't use a special fanart for the sets (i prefer extrafanart, cos it changes all the time).
If i have some spare time i will check in my end.

Edit: Nop.... i don't seem to be able to change it either, with the built in skin settings, nor with the movieset artwork automator. For me it's ok cos i prefer the extra fanart to rotate. But well, the important thing here for u is, i can't change the behaviour either.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Thanks for trying, it saves me from having to uninstall everything again just in case it was my set up, I appreciate it
success at last through a lot of trial and error

In the default python file for the extended info script, I deleted the two lines relating to fanart from this section

for item in json_query['result']['setdetails']['movies']:
art = item['art']
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.DBID' % count, str(item.get('movieid')))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Title' % count, item['label'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Plot' % count, item['plot'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.PlotOutline' % count, item['plotoutline'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Path' % count, media_path(item['file']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Year' % count, str(item['year']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Duration' % count, str(item['runtime']/60))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(clearlogo)' % count, art.get('clearlogo',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(discart)' % count, art.get('discart',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
self.window.setProperty('Detail.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
title_list += item['label'] + " (" + str(item['year']) + ")[CR]"

hey presto it now shows the info for the movieset but with my chosen fanart for the actual movieset rather than a loop of each movie in the set.

so i now have the fanart i want for the set (using movieset automator)

but still with the added info from th extended info set

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Needed - Aeon Nox 4.1.8, Extrainfo script (modded) and Movie Set Automator0