startup scan of meta information hangs on listenliveeu
Hello all,

I'm very upset. Since more than a week now, everytime I start XBMCv13b3 on my Ubuntu workstation the initial reading of the meta data for plugin://plugin.audio.listeniveeu/?url=http://www.listenlive... hangs.

I tried to remove the addon totally but XBMC continiously raises a window explaining that this addon is required.
I removed all tracks of "listenlive" on user$/.xbmc I can find. Delete all plugin folders, delete any line where this shows up. a grep -R "listenlive" did not show anything more.

Is there anybody who has a hint for me on what I can do to fix it?
There are two databases "Addons15.db" and "Addons16.db"... Is it an option to delete them?

Thanks in advance,

OLGR

PS:

I know that nobody want to see x-posts. I placed my problem into music-addons first, but right now I'm not sure anymore if this is addon related:

Yesterday I overwrote my /addon and my /userdata with an older backup from xbmcbackup ... Back to the config I had with XBMCv13b2 ... And... the Issue remains! After this I tried the oldest backup I had from march 27th - same issue.

Where is the startup of XBMC getting the information that it should scan for meta data on plugin://plugin.audio.listenlive ?
This is really upsetting. I was not able to read anything about how the initial scan is triggered so far. I have this line "plugin://plugin.audio.listeniveeu.." continously shown - and no or very little progress.
A remove the the addon did not work, switch back to older backups of my config didn't work either.

Is there anybody having a hint where I can search?

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
startup scan of meta information hangs on listenliveeu0